Transactional Analysis (TA) is both a theory of human personality and a system for the improvement of human relations. Its application to everyday living provides a systematic approach to understanding the links between human needs and behaviors. This workshop is exclusively adapted to meed the needs of individuals interested in enhancing their relationships and leading a better life. TA provides a comprehensive model to understand behavioral patterns, communication, attitudes, conflict management, and life span development for better living.
This workshop will be conducted in a fun-filled participative methodology of TA Training, covering
- Structural Analysis
- Transactional Analysis Proper
- Functional Analysis
- Ego gram etc.
Participants will learn the key concept of TA and how to apply them in their personal and professional lives to develop
- Communication skills for excellence in human relations
- Motivation skill for excellence in emotional intelligence
- Stress Management skill for excellence in working together
- Assertiveness skills for excellence in personal development and
- Problem Solving skills for excellence in decision making